Shades of Ireland
10 Days | from $1949 per person
From vibrant and history-filled Dublin, across rolling green hills to the dramatic coast, experience all of the charms of Ireland on this magical tour of the Emerald Isle. Live like royalty during an overnight stay on the grounds of a castle. Visit the new House of Waterford Crystal factory. Choose from a selection of Killarney’s best restaurants with our Diner’s Choice program. See the Atlantic from the stunning 700-foot Cliffs of Moher. Experience the world-famous beauty of the Ring of Kerry. Have coffee and scones at a working farm. Explore Dublin with a local guide – either by foot or on a panoramic city tour – it’s your choice! See beautiful Killarney from your seat on an Irish jaunting car. Journey to historic Blarney Castle, lean back and kiss its famous stone!
Start your day with a cross-country journey to Irish Whiskey territory. The ancient towns of Tullamore and Kilbeggan have long been associated with the whiskey industry. Become engaged in the process of whiskey making and enjoy a tasting of the final product during a visit to one of these historic distilleries. Top your day off with an overnight stay on the regal grounds of Cabra Castle, where you toast the end of a fabulous trip during your farewell dinner. (B, D)
- 13 meals included: 8 breakfasts • 5 dinners
- Enjoy a hearty dinner and night of traditional Irish entertainment.
- Experience a traditional Irish whiskey tasting.
- Be treated to a farewell dinner at a castle!
- Savor a dinner at one of Killarney’s great restaurants
- Day 1: Overnight Flight* (Not included in price)
- Days 2, 3: The Gresham Hotel, Ashling Hotel or Ballsbridge Hotel, Dublin
- Day 4: Granville Hotel, Waterford
- Days 5, 6: Killarney Avenue, Killarney Towers or Killarney Plaza Hotel, Killarney
- Days 7, 8: Absolute Hotel, George Hotel or Savoy Hotel, Limerick
- Day 9: Cabra Castle or similar, Kingscourt
- (Note: On some dates alternate hotels will be used.)